OK, so Martin and I went to Disney World a few weeks back, and I figure it’s about time I write about it, and post pictures, of course!
So here goes.
Tuesday, Feb 7
- 9.20am: We board our plane at Charlotte-Douglas Int’l Airport for Orlando.
- 11.30am: Arrive in Orlando Int’l Airport
Luckily we carried on our bags, so we didn’t have to deal with the hassle of waiting on them to arrive at baggage claim
Try to figure out where the Disney’s Magical Express counter is that will get us on a bus to our hotel, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Determine that Orlando airport has 3 levels (how odd!) and we need to go down 2 levels via the elevator to get to the Disney counters.
- 2pm: Arrive at our hotel, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. We are tired and I think Martin is still a bit jet-lagged from traveling from England, so we get all checked in and get our room cards with our names on and the dates of our stay, which also function as our park passes, and then just chill out in the room for awhile, which was ready for us upon arrival.
- 3pm: Finally found our room and chilled for awhile before deciding to explore the Magic Kingdom
- 4pm: Got to the Magic Kingdom and went on a few rides.